If the 2-factor authentication prompt comes up each time you log in, even after entering the code, the browser is not saving cookies. Here’s how to check the settings:
- Click the Menu icon (three dots) and choose Settings.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Advanced.
- Click on Content Settings.
- Click on Cookies.
- Verify that Allow sites to save and read cookie data is active, that the other two settings are deactivated, and that Block and Clear on Exit do not have “apps.gracesoft.com” listed.
- You can also add an exception. Under “Allow”, press Add
- Enter gracesoft.com and click “Add”
- Click on the Menu icon (three horizontal lines) and choose Content Blocking.
- Under the “Cookies and Site Data” section, make sure that Delete Cookies and Site Data when Firefox is Closed is unchecked.
- If the box is not checked, but you still have the problem, click on Manage Permissions then type gracesoft.com in the text box and click the Allow button. Save Changes.