Adding a new letter:
- Navigate Setup >> Front Office >> Reservation Letter
- Click on the “Add Letter” button at the bottom of the screen.
- Choose the template and click on the “Next” button.
- Do the necessary changes, then click on the “Save” button at the top. It will prompt a pop-up page for entering the letter name. Fill in the details and click on the “Save” button.
Note: It’s better to save the letter regularly to save the data.
Editing a letter:
- When selecting the text by dragging it on it, it will show the formatting options. You can do the text formatting like font style, size, bold, and so on.
- To pull up the dynamic data from each reservation screen, we have added the custom fields that will pull up each data from the reservation screen so that you don’t need to pull up the data for each reservation. E.g., Dear <<#Guest.FirstName#>> will pull up the guest name automatically when a reservation letter is sent.
- You can see the first name field has been automatically filled when sending the email. Similarly, you can add some of the other reservation fields like room name, amount due, tax, and so on
- To change the image, double click on an image and click on the “Image Options” or three horizontal lines icon. You can resize the image or upload new ones.
- You can also pull back the existing uploaded images by clicking on the “Browser for an image” button.
- You can add buttons and place a link to direct to that page. On the left side, click on Element >> Button and drag and drop it in the editor. We have placed a pound sign ‘#’ as a placeholder for where the link should go. Please remove this pound sign before adding the link to the button.
- You can add social links by navigating Element >> Social and drag and drop them to the editor.
- If you have your email formatting and it needs to be added, you need to choose a blank template, and then you can start to copy-paste the content you have.