Adding a new letter:
- Navigate Setup >> Front Office >> Reservation Letter
- Click on “Add Letter” button at the bottom of the screen.
- Choose the template and click on “Next” button.
- Do the necessary changes, then click on “Save” button at the top. A pop-up page for entering the letter name will be prompted. Fill the details and click on “Save” button.
Note: It’s better to save the letter on regular basis to save the data.
Editing a letter:
- When select the text by dragging on it, the formatting options will be shown. You can do the text formatting like font style, size, bold, and so on.
- To pull up the dynamic data from each reservation screen, we have added the custom fields that will pulls up each data from the reservation screen so that you don’t need to pull up the data for each reservation. E.g. Dear <<#Guest.FirstName#>> will pull up the guest name automatically when a reservation letter is sent.
- You can see the first name field has been automatically filled when sending the email. Similarly, you can add some of the other reservation fields like room name, amount due, tax and so on.
- To change the image, double click on a image and click on “Image Options” or three horizontal lines icon. You can resize the image or upload new ones.
- You can pull back the existing uploaded images also by clicking on the “Browser for an image” button.
- You can add buttons and place a link to direct to that page. In the left side, click on Element >> Button and drag and drop it in the editor. We have placed a pound sign ‘#’ as a placeholder for where the link should go. Please remove this pound sign before adding the link to the button.
- You can add social links by navigating Element >> Social and drag and drop it to the editor.
- If you have an own email formatting and that needs to be added, you need to choose a blank template and then you can start copy paste the content you have.