Stripe is an American technology company operating in over 25 countries that allows private individuals and businesses to accept credit card payments over the Internet. Easy InnKeeping has now integrated with Stripe along with Authorize.Net, PayPal, and CC Avenue.
Steps to Integrate:
- Go to Setup >> Front Office >> Credit Card from the main menu.
- Under Credit Card Validation, if you need to connect Stripe with Front Office, choose “Stripe” in the Easy InnKeeping PMS dropdown and click on the “Connect with Stripe” button.
- You will get redirected to the Stripe login page.
- Sign In with your Stripe account credentials.
- After a successful login into Stripe, click on the “Connect my Stripe account” button, shown below.
- After clicking on the “Connect my Stripe account” button, you will be redirected from the Stripe page to the Easy InnKeeping application, which will be shown below. Then click on the Save Changes. Only after saving the page will the connection process be completed.
- If you need to connect Stripe for Online Booking, after successfully connecting to Easy InnKeeping PMS, choose Stripe in the “Easy WebRez Online Booking” dropdown and click on Save Changes.
- In the Billing Screen, enter the Credit Card details and click on the “Process CC” button.
- You will get redirected to the Stripe Payment page. Next, click on the “Process Amount” button to complete the payment. It will redirect you back to the billing screen.
- Once the payment has been processed successfully, a line item with the Transaction Id will be shown in the Billing Screen, shown below.
- When making a Refund, choose the appropriate Account Code from the list (Magnifying glass icon next to “Acc Code”). For example, 113 VisaCard Refunds for a VisaCard Payment. Then click on the Process CC Button. Enter the correct Transaction ID in the refund alert box and click on It will redirect you to the Stripe payment page. Next, click on the “Process Amount” button.
- If the Refund were processed successfully, it would show as a new line item in the Billing Screen, which is as shown below: