For our Booking.com-enabled properties who do not process Credit Cards through EIK (TokenEx users), we need to change a setting so that the guest’s CVC code can be viewed in the Booking.com Extranet. Normally, the CVC code can be viewed only one time, and our download of the reservation counts as that one time unless we change this setting…
- Once you’ve logged in to the Booking.com Provider Portal, go to the Properties tab
- Search for the name of the property whose settings you are changing
- Click the Name of the property
- Click the Property Settings button.
- Under Credit Card Data via API, the setting “Should Credit Card data be shared via the API for this property” should be changed to No CVC and “Send Property email with link to CC details” should be checked.
- Save changes