Some guests are quite flexible with their travel schedule and they may want to stay extra night or two. In such a situation, Properties can provide an attractive “Free Stay” offer to their guests. Yield Management – Free Night Stay will provide an option that when making a booking for some nights (let’s say 3 nights) then it can provide a 4th night free.
If you are using Easy WebRez V3, your property can use this feature as an online promotion offer. This is an add on feature; to enable, please contact the support team.
- Navigate, Setup >> Add On Feature >> Yield Management.
- Enter the Rule Title type (EX: Book 3 Night + 1 Night Free)
- Enter the Start Date End Date. Only these date ranges, this offer will be applied.
- Enter the Actual Stay. Since we offer if 3 nights booked then 1 night free. We need to enter 3 in the actual stay.
- Enter the Type as “Free Stay” and enter the Free Stay night next to the dropdown. Here we offer 1 night free so enter 1.
- Make sure “Apply Online” checkbox is checked to apply for the online booking engine and click the Save button.
How it works:
In the online booking engine version 3, when a guest searches for a three night stay within the created date range, the third night stay amount will be discounted automatically. The actual price of the room for three nights is $166.50 but since one night free stay applied, it shows as $111.
In the room summary, you can see the discounted amount as $55.50
In the billing screen, you can see the discount added as a separate row item with the description as “Internet Special Discount”