- Go to the website URL, https://www.gracesoft.com/lite-version
- Enter your basic details with correct email address and phone for further contact.
- Once the form is submitted, an email will be sent to the email address which is given in the above signup form. In the received email, click on the “Activate My Account” button to enter the property information.
- Fill the property information like the login credentials, email address, mobile number and other basis information’s and click on “Finish” button. Note: This email address and mobile number is used for two factor authentication. So make sure it is valid.
- Once the property information is submitted successfully, our sales team will authenticate the property information and validate the property. Once it is validated, you will receive a confirmation email for the account activation. Normally, the property will be validated within few hours.
- Until the property is validated, you cannot login into the application.
- Once the lead submits the property information form, a property will be created automatically, a new lead will be created in CRM and a lead form submit confirmation email and SMS will be sent to the following,
[IS THERE AN ADMIN FOR THIS CONFIRMATION EMAIL/SMS, OTHERWISE ANYTIME WE HAVE STAFF CHANGES OR PROCESS CHANGES, HAVE TO CHANGE THE CODE?]
i. Gideon Stanley +1 8324436943
ii. Raj +91 9176296878
Lead created in CRM with the sales staff as “EIKLite”,
The received sales validate email looks below,
On “Click Here”, it will bring up the property information which is given lead. We need to go through the details and validate whether it is a valid client or not. If valid, click on “Approve” or else “Reject” by choosing the “Sales Staff” who validated/rejected from the dropdown at the top right corner.
When the lead is “Approved” then a confirmation email will be sent to the client and in the CRM, the lead will be automatically changed to CUSTOMER.
On approval, the lead will be moved from lead to customers with the approved staff assigned,
On rejection, the created lead will be in the CRM lead page itself with the status as “Rejected” with the action taken staff name,
- If our sales team found the property is not valid then the request will be rejected and you will receive an email for the rejection confirmation.
- Once the property is validated by our sales team, you will receive a confirmation email with the login information which is given by you at the time of giving your property information.
- Once the valid credentials entered, a two factor verification code will be sent either to the email address or mobile number, based on your choice. Enter the verification code and you will be logged into the application.
Note: Two factor needs to be done for the first time only until the browser cookies has been deleted. If you are still being asked to authenticate on the same device and browser after entering the code successfully, and have not cleared your cookies, your browser may not be saving cookies. Refer this help page: https://help.easyinnkeeping.com/documentation/cookie-settings/
- So far the signup process ends and you are start using this amazing lite version. Below steps explains how you can setup the rooms, rates, tax, other property information and online booking engine version 3.0.
- Once the login is made success, Setup Wizard will be shown. Here you can create rooms, rates and taxes in a single page or you can skip it to do it later. You can access the setup wizard page under Setup >> Quick Setup. For other basis property setup, you can refer the below help documents.
- How to create Rates – https://www.help.easyinnkeeping.com/documentation/rate-setup/
- How to create Room Type – https://www.help.easyinnkeeping.com/documentation/room-type-setup/
- How to create Unit – https://www.help.easyinnkeeping.com/documentation/unit-setup/
- How to create Tax – https://www.help.easyinnkeeping.com/documentation/taxes/
- You can review other help documents under, https://www.help.easyinnkeeping.com/
Note: There are few features those will not be activated in the Lite Version. You can make reservations upto 1000 reservations only. You can upgrade to avail more advanced features. You are refer the pricing details for more details. https://www.gracesoft.com/pricing