Policies, also known as Terms and Conditions, allow you to impart to your Guests any rules, guidelines, or protocols that are conditions for staying at your property, including any penalties (financial or otherwise) for violating them. Easy Innkeeping’s Policies can be displayed in three places: Terms and Conditions page for Online Booking Engine, Terms and Conditions page for the Online Standalone Shopping Cart, and the Guest Invoice.
The Policies List:
- Go to Setup>>Front Office>>Advanced>>Policies.
- The Policies List has three columns: Policy Number (the order in which the Policies are displayed), Policy Type (for your internal use, to categorize the Policies – NOT displayed), and Policy Name (this is the Title of the Policy wherever it is displayed).
- Click Add Policy to create a new Policy or click the Name of any Policy to Edit
NOTE: The Policies List only displays five (5) Policies per page. If you cannot find the Policy you are looking for, it may be on another page. Page numbers/navigation is displayed in the lower left.
Policies Setup Screen:
ALL fields in the Policy Setup screen are required and must be filled in.
- Enter the Policy Number (the order in which the Policies are displayed),
- Enter the Policy Name (this is the Title of the Policy wherever it is displayed).
- Enter the Policy Type (for your internal use, to categorize the Policies – ONLY displayed in the Policies List),
- Enter the Policy Description (this is the main body of text that will be displayed for this Policy)
- Display On – Select where the Policy will be Displayed: Easy WebRez Displays the Policy on the Terms and Conditions page of the Online Booking Engine, Invoice Displays the Policy on the Printed and Emailed versions of the Billing Screen, Online Stand Alone Shopping Cart Displays the Policy on the Terms and Conditions page of the Online Stand Alone Shopping Cart.
- Click Save Changes to Save the Policy or View List to return to the Policies List without Saving.